Science Entrepreneurship Technology University is a Ukrainian non-profit tech university that provides world-class higher education and grows the next generation of Ukraine’s tech talent.
Our aim is to accelerate Ukraine’s economic recovery by growing the tech sector and make Ukraine a tech & innovation hub in Eastern Europe. We are searching for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Manager who will have a chance to take SET University digital marketing efforts to the next level and is eager to disrupt the world of IT & Education together.
- Optimize marketing funnel and improve the conversion rates
- Optimize website pages
- Test new digital channels
- Manage paid campaigns (socials and Google Ads)
- Use analytics tools and provide regular reports based on the key metrics
It’s all about you:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working at tech companies, educational courses or universities, good understanding of the audience working in tech and how tech businesses work overall,
- Good level of analytical skills,
- Desire and ability to be proactive - to spot a problem and suggest a solution,
- Self-management skills with no need for micromanagement,
- To be result-oriented.
- PPC Advertising (socials, Google Ads, experience working with CRO (conversion rate optimisation),
- Website optimisation (A/B testing, understanding of SEO),
- Content Marketing (managing compelling and educational content, understanding content distribution channels, and utilizing content marketing tools),
- Data analytics (proficiency in tools like Google Analytics, social media analytics platforms, and other data analysis tools is important).
- Email marketing: email marketing tools and strategies for nurturing leads, engaging current students, and promoting university programs, including designing effective email campaigns, segmenting audiences, and understanding email marketing analytics,
- Marketing automation: setting up automated email sequences, lead nurturing workflows, and behavior-triggered communications.
- Ambitious goals that will lead to your professional development
- Lots of freedom to test new approaches and career opportunity to build processes from scratch
- Independence and trust, we are focused on the results, not the time spent on completing tasks
- Opportunity to work for the fast growing organisation with a strong mission to help Ukrainian economy and its tech sector
- Medical insurance
- Paid vacation days, days off on your Special days
- Competitive remuneration
- Want to volunteer or become a blood donor? We have it covered for you as well.
- Company laptop
- Birthday present
- Plans B, C, D etc. in case of blackouts.
- Access to higher education for Ukrainians, no matter where they are; - Flexible platform for students & tech organizations to experiment and co-create; - Focus on knowledge & skills needed to build or work at digital businesses; - Community & access to global and Ukrainian tech professional networks.